Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Unrequited Affection


You'd think I'd learn my lesson, not to go back to or chase after girls that have rejected you. Why do I continue you to cling to hope that maybe things might change. I need to understand that she turned you down once and that's her loss. There are better and more appreciating girls out there. I been stuck on this one girl on and off for almost a year now and I really need to let her go or else the damage is gonna be beyond repair. I just continue to this; hold on and refuse to move forward. If she doesn't appreciate who I am the first time around what are the chances that she'll learn. I'm missing out on so many opportunities by holding on. I should just continue to be that good friend and and find that girl who appreciates a good man. So why do we keep holding on when we know that it's not gonna work out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment