Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Domestic Abuse is a No-No, Rih Rih V.S. Chris Breezy


So as everyone knows Chris Brown "allegedly", beat down his girlfriend Rihanna. Personally I hope they rape his ass in prison due to my personal dislike of Chris Brown but I'm even more angered at that my dude went in on her. Okay if she was attacking him and he got a few hits in to chill her out okay but he seriously went in. And then we find out that this isn't the first time. That's he's been beating her for some time. She is so stupid for going back to him. Plus they're engaged. Even Oprah says she neeeds to leave him. You know when Oprah opens her mouth it's serious. Personally I have never lifted my hand to a woman I was not related to mostly because I havent been put int hat situation because I respect women too much. The only reason Chris Brown would ahve had to go in like that is if the Herpes rumor was true. Then I'd just be surprised he didn't kill her. But anywhoo, 1 in 4 women are victims of domestic abuse at some point in their life. ANd the problem is that these women are not reporting it, or continue to stay in relationships with their abusers. Abuse victims will leave out of either fear, anger or resentment, But then, after the fear, anger or resentment begins to subside, they feel guilt, shame, anxiety, and that takes them back. After a violent episode the abuser goes through the I'm sorry, I love you, it'll never happen again stage and most of the time the women are quick to take them back possibly out of fear of independent, don't know how to take care of themselves or don't want to face shame from friends and family. But please ladies, don't let any man put their hands on you no matter how much they say they love you, If that were true then they would not touch you in such a manner. One kick is all you need to take them down and leave their ass forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment