Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Girl on the brain


Okay, typical Edride: I look into her eyes, she smiles, and I'm trapped. Why am i such a sucker for nice eyes, and a cute smile. Uggggghhh, I hate myself. So I'm on that I like someone tip again. I thought she was cute when I first saw here and then she smiled at me and I was hooked. I jsut love this girls personality. It's jsut so random and amazing. I wanna pull out all the stops but I don't wanna be in the same boat I'm always in. uuuggghhhhh, damn you girlz. But anywho yeah, like i said cute smile, nice eyes, random personality, nice body, and when we dance OMG I'm in love (lol, let me stop). But really this girl is a TTP as far as I'm concerned. "SO many people think they got it but they don't have a clue you gotta have more than just a body for me to be talking bout you" (TTP - Usher). I don't know how to take the approach on this one. I'm tired of being hurt and being alone. I can't change my nice boy ways. This is who I am but not what girls want. Why must they be so complicated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment