Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Secret Admirer

Don't you sometimes wish that life was like a movie. I'm not talking about actiony, or sci-fi-ish, I'm talking a real down to earth romance movie, or at least a romantic comedy where the nice-guy wins by being the most sincere and thoughtful out of all the dickheads. The one where everything plays out the way you expect it. The one where you see every cliche imaginable (See The Notebook). I'm talking College Romance: The Movie:


Boy meets Girl. Boy and girl are from completely different world. Boy asks girl out anyway. Boy and girl fall in love. Girls parents don't approve of relationship. Boy and girl have huge fight. Girl leaves. Boy and girl can't stop thinking about eachother but continue to live their lives. Girl meets someone new but still can't get Boy out of head so heads back to get closer. Boy and girl argue again. Boy and girl have hot passionate sex. Girl can't believe she made that mistake. Girl leaves tries to move on with new guy but can't move on because she still loves boy. So she heads back and they live happily ever after.

But of course we live in the real world where most guys are dicks, most girls think that nice guys don't exist so they go out with the dicks thinking that they can convert them. Nice guys are left out in the cold because the girls don't know what they want when all along the guy they've been looking for has been next to them the whole time.

Song of The Moment: Secret Admirer - Pitbull featuring lloyd

Girl you should know that
(girl you should know)
I've got you on my mind
Your secret admirer
Girl I've been watchin you (you, you)
Can't get enough of (you, you)
Can't get enough of (you, you)
Can't get enough of you

Ooooh
At night I think of you
I want to be your lover baby
So if you need some love,
give me a call boo
I can be the one, to come and freak you

0 comments:

Post a Comment