Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Blank Slate

This week I've been given the chance to see how my life could be if I make the right changes necessary. I was given the opportunity to really talk to a friend of mine that I've known for some time now and had a lot in common with. Little did I know is we had a lot more in common than I could ever imagine. The only difference is he is a lot better with the ladies than I am. The thing is though he use to be in the exact same boat as me. I mean down to a T, he was me. The nice guy, the hopeless romantic, the guy who wrote the poems for the girl, the one who always gets stuck in the nearly inescapable "friend zone". Hell some of the things we had in common were downright creepy, if not scary. Well anyway, as I was saying, this dude USE to be in the same boat as me but has come to understand how to play the game better. Yes it is a game though some will disagree with me. So seeing that he understands who I am seeing that he basically lived my life, I asked him to give me some tips as to how to change things around and one of these the things he told me is to start with a blank slate and basically just look in the mirror and examine who I am and what I have to offer. Also how can I go about presenting these qualities in a desirable way. He also introduced me to a site that I feel everyone should check out no matter how tight your swag is http://extraordinaryg.wordpress.com. The site gives some very good incites. Some of which I was already aware of and have been practicing as well as some that were new to me and will try out. To see the person I can be become has inspired me. It's like finally seeing the light in the dark. I now really see what I need to do to breakout of the nice-guy complex and soon enough there'll be a new me. Just need to start out with a blank slate. Please leave your comments and checkout http://extraordinaryg.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment