Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

The Real Life Hitch


Hitch - "Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom."


Me - "Any guy can get any girl he wants. his game just has to be on point."



Believe it or not I';ve been saying that line since before Hitch came out in theatres. My life has more in common with that movie than just that line. Basically I've been somewhat of a Hitch myself. I've been giving out advice for as long as I can remember; specifically relationship advice. Whenever a friend is in a predicament of what to say or what to do with a member of the opposite sex or is having some kind of problem with their significant other, they tend to come to me at times and my advice tends to be realy good. So I know what you're wondering. How does a guy who gives out relationship advice not be in a very prosperous relationship or whatever. I'm pretty sure if I really knew that answer then I wouldn't be where I am. It just seems like for me things just don't pan out the way I think they will. I give the advice but implementing them myself is a lot more difficult for me. Am I even utilizing myself though? I wish I had my own me who could analyze me and give me advice. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?



1 comments:

It always seems that the person looking in from the outside can give the best advice sometimes. You get to see everything with almost no bias. . . Sometimes, yes it helps to have been in a relationship to give advice, but sometimes it's not really necessary since when you are in a relationship and really care about someone, it can be hard to even use common sense. lol. Having an outside point of view can help.

I like you're blog... I'm new to blogger, but feel free to check mine out at thedatingconfessions.blogspot.com.

 

Post a Comment