Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Ring $200, Snowglobe $10 ,Falling Priceless



It hurts so much......So much that I don't even wanna wake up in the morning. I don't know how i make it through the day and no matter how many times people tell me things will get better I can't imagine that happening. I'm probably at the lowest I've been in the longest and I pity myself so much right now......I'm jsut letting myself wither away because I started to fall. All I wanted to do was talk to you....that's all I asked for...but it was jsut a game.....It was all jsut a game.....my feelings were a game to be played.......I am a human being, I have a heart, i have feelings. I am not someone to be toyed with. I am a genuine nice guy and because of that i feel more than others so when you hurt me it hurts more than it would others. Boy have i been proven a fool time and time again. You think you can overlook someones flaws but sometimes those flaws just just come back to bite you harder than ever damn. Yeah I bought a $200 ring but it was for me to hold onto until things went somewhere, whereit seemed things were going but like i said I'm a fool, drunk and mad I jsut gave up......boy what a fool I am........boy how much I'm hurting, boy how much I cared.......boy how much i fell.....They say we're all jerks or care about one thing.......what if you had the opportunity to be with someone who was nothing like that.......




The Claddagh's Rings distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart, and usually surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). The expression which was associated with these symbols in the giving of the ring was: "With my two hands I give you my heart, and crown it with my loyalty." Yet, the expression, "Let love and friendship reign forever" can be found as another meaning for the symbols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment