Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

One step from the Edge

I am in a very, very fragile state of mind right now.....Everyone who thinks they're helping, trust me you're really not....you're just making things worse and worse....you continue to talk about things and give advice on things you know nothing about....Maybe if you all collaborated and put in what little pieces you have you would come close to something that resembles what's really going on. I'm stressing out and you're all just making it worse. Don't tell me anything unless you're 100% sure it's gonna help me, all you're doing is adding to the baggage that I'm already trying to work through. I take what you tell me into consideration but at the end of the day no one knows whats good or better for me more than I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment