Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

Chronicles of a High Guy Vol 1 Chapter 1

Okay I've just thought of a great idea. Seeing that a lot of deep thinking goes on while one is high, I'm going to post up some of my thoughts and actions while I am high. As you may or may not know I have started dabbling into the world of brownies and have found the effects interesting if not strong at times but anyways back to the whole point of this.....As I was saying I will be posting up whatever it is I'm typing, thinking, or doing while i am Hi and posting it up here whether they are finished or not......so here is the first post of Chronicles of a High Guy this is a short one but still.....Enjoy!!!!!!!


"Big Girls Don't Cry

Nothing breaks my heart more than to see a girl cry especially a beautiful one. So imagine how I felt when the saw the girl who a lot of the guys consider to be the baddest girl at Post (right now) crying. Sure it may have been for a stupid reason like.....(crying because upset that you've drank to the point where you're throwing up and you're embarrassed)...but she was crying none the less and she was vulnerable and it just broke my heart. I don't know why, but I have tended to view girls as being these precious thing that needed to be taken care of be made happy so to see one unhappy it bothers me because they don't deserve to be feeling that way"

0 comments:

Post a Comment