Clearing My Mind

If I don't let it out I'm just gonna scream!!!!!

And It Kills Me...

Do you know how it feels to have such a capacity for love and never have someone appreciate or return anything close to those feelings for you. I feel like I'm dying inside. The pain is so unbearable. I honestly can't take it anymore. It hurts so much to be able to feel so strongly. I want to know how it feels to be loved and I don't mean by family and friends, I've had that or atleast I think I have but I want to feel honest to god my world will end without you love. I don't care about sex(not saying that I won't have sex given the opporunity), playing games, messing around. I truly, deeply, wholeheartedly would take the chance to be in love over all of that. I'm jsut ready to give my heart away and recieve one in return. I don't cheat, I try not to lie, I care, I appreciate. Why can't I find love... My greatest strength is my greatest weakness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment